<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HEY HEY! I am talking to my entertainer on the phone now. (: She doesn't feel honoured. I want to put down the call already. She says NO NO NO. And she thinks I am smart. Who doesn't? haha. She scares me off. She says she is a fashion designer. TSK!

School was horrible today. We spent the whole day in the GYM! So lame. Maries are the teachers-in-charge for today. I don't know why they want to have Sexuality Talk when we had it as a post exam activity for almost every year?! Not tired ah. haha. Anyway, Zebrina is so retarded. Once again, I regretted sitting in front of her. To be continued. My irritating brother is so irritating.

BACK. Sorry, time for all are wrong except for this. ): During Sexuality Talk, we were all so bored and no choice, talking is our habit. And ya, we talked and smsed. The heads, bodies, hands and legs were so small and disgusting. Luckily we had our recess. But it was too close to lunch. After school, stayed back and waited for Joey. Sad case. She made me and Rouying wait for her for 1 hour and 20mins. Superb. haha. Went BK to eat and chat. Guess what, the topic is still on SEX. Non-stop. I remembered only one word from the slide shows. MASTURBATION. Disgusting isn't it?

Guess what. Emma Lim is going to show me her retarded face on her IC. And she owes me a tumbleturn. I swear it is damn funny. She can't do it. Imagine the scene, halfway during the tumbleturn which was less than 5 secs, she can laugh so loud that we could hear even if we weren't in the water. Stupid? Yes! She says I stay in Hougang. Hougang Chalet. Tsk.

Horray! 6 November is coming. My papa went to book and he asked for the halal pit and my brother and I heard halal pig! hahahahahhaha. Laughing non-stop. Anyway, off to sleep I think. BYEBYE! (:





Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty