<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Sunday, November 18, 2007

HOHOHO! CHRISTMAS IS COMING! (:

Hooray! Yesterday cousins and all came over to my house to celebrate my mum's birthday. It is not her birthday yesterday or what. But it is on the 21st and I will be back after chalet! Yesterday my cousin's niece came over. Isn't that my niece also? HAHA. She's so cute. We took pictures of her. Shall upload it next time. Cause I am using the laptop. (((((((((((((: We had so much fun yesterday. HAHA. Had a series of Crumpler The Barney Rustle Blanket laid out at the my doorstep. We are short of the blue and green ones to make it double of each product! Shall start saving up money! (: I was so darn happy. Mummy says she is going to buy either one for me. Soon. Real Soon. Soon we will be the Crumpler The Barney Rustle Blanket Family. Cool yo. Wheeeeee. ((:Yeah man. Shall buy together with NEHNEH WARRIOR! (: She rocks! HAHA. Shall think of buying one small the bundle for my grandma. HAHA.

Out to buy bbq stuffs later with some swimmers. HOORAY! CHALET IS TOMORROW! LOOKING FORWARD WITHOUT SOME PEOPLE YEA. (((((((((((:




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty