<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MY 51ST POST!

Yo people! I didn't go for lifesaving although I woke up at 8.45am and texted Emma. I didn't have the urge to go because I think that it's full attendance. HAHA. Peiyu said in her blog that without me is quiet. HAHA. Hope they enjoyed themselves today. I was damn bored at home. Heard that they had 40 minutes extra. Liz called me and said that she set her alarm clock at 8.15PM not 8.15AM. And she thought I went. After texting messages after messages with Emma, then I found out that NEHNEH WARRIOR didn't go also. I didn't know what had happened to her. So after reading her blog just now, I knew that she's tired. Anyway, I am going for lifesaving tomorrow. Peiyu! I will make the lifesaving course noisy, not that noisy but yeah. HAHA. Will be back to school on Friday with Suhan to buy books and talk to Ms Chow about 2 things. Hope I don't mess up with the things. Pray hard.


Look at the convo:

♥Natasha says:
stop nudging miie lah , assshole(:
SAIKANG WARRIOR! (: says:
ok
SAIKANG WARRIOR! (: says:
i accept it holeass
♥Natasha says:
idiot
♥Natasha says:
dont take my red ball
SAIKANG WARRIOR! (: says:
haha
SAIKANG WARRIOR! (: says:
ok
SAIKANG WARRIOR! (: says:
wth
♥Natasha says:
dont take my red ball okae
SAIKANG WARRIOR! (: says:
haha
SAIKANG WARRIOR! (: says:
i didnt take
♥Natasha says:
you hit it
♥Natasha says:
walau


BYEBYE (:




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty