<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Friday, December 7, 2007

Woke up late and went for training late too. One hour late. HAHA. Didn't mean it but I told Coach the night before that I couldn't wake up so early. So woke up, washed up and all then Coach called. So rushed to bus stop and reached the pool. Went down as quick as I could. Did 500m swim, kick, pull each = 1500m. Then 200mX4 sets of pulling left hand 50m, right hand 50m, turn, sprint 100m = 800m. Then got up, plunged in 2X15m freestyle sprint. That's all for my one hour training. HOHOHO. Others were kicking backstroke kicks at the edge there in one line for 1min30secs 8 sets. A lot right. Anddddddddd, I remembered something that Cheng Cheng said. It was damn funny. I was sitting on the floor and laughed till I fell into the pool. HAHAHAHA. Destination. Inside joke. ((: Then bathed, went home to take $$, then to Hougang Mall with NEHNEH warrior, Eunice, Seetoh, Hui ting and **. Ate ban mian, walked around, drink bubble tea. Then Hui ting went home. Fetched **** off to vivo city. Went pet safari then watched The Golden Compass. Quite nice la that show. But the sound effects too loud so I covered my ears. NEHNEH said louder the better. I was like later ear drum spoil how. HAHA.

Anyway, goodnight!




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty