<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday
Went to school, forgot what I've done. Only remembered what I did during CD periods. (: After school went to do hamper. Then went for training. Did swims and trails. Swimming with left hand breathing makes me go slower but Coach says I still kicking on the left. So it's advisable to breathe on left. So after training, meiyan called me for awhile, then went Hougang Mall for dinner with Charmaine. Lent her 10 bucks. I'm broke. ): Went home about 8.45pm, bathed, went Thomson with family to buy flowers?! Went home around 12.

Today
Woke up around 9am, watched tv, went for tuition. Supposed to go SSP to see my brother train. but too bad, I came * so didn't go. ): He had the MOEJSA shirts. Damn cool. About 3pm, went to meet EP at Hougang Mall for study. Then went for dinner with family, went to compass at 7pm, went home go compass again at 9.30pm. Saw Yuwen and just came back.

There's running and swimming tomorrow. Drop dead tomorrow! ): And not to forget, today is

BREAKERS DAY! 26 Jan 2008. Stupid breaker, break break break all. Say on your birthday then never then push push push until now 1 year. See la! Your fault!




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty