<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone! (: Thank You for those who wish me Happy New Year! Haha.

Just got home after counting down at Causeway Point. I can only hear 10,....3,2,1! Happy New Year! Boooooom! Haha. So I was busy taking pictures and videos so didn't message straight away. Haha. Connection rather poor. Not even a single bar. Kind of irritated by it. But in the end I use my brother's phone to send out. Lazy to upload anything so ya. School is reopening tomorrow! (:

We took 30 minutes to reach there but 20 minutes to reach home. Speeding eh. Fun. So I was talking to my youngest brother in the car about connection. I told him we should either stand at the satellite and send or 11.59pm faster send out. Ha! Funny thing happen like: while walking to the lift back home, my youngest brother shouted Happy New Year! Then got people reply. Haha!

BYE!




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty