<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Monday, January 7, 2008

Went to school early in the morning with my new 'old' uniform. My maid sew the belt so low until my butt there. But I pulled it up to acceptable height. Smart eh! Lucky. M Seng announce the monitors today and Joseleen the 'smart' one went to disturb me while I was rushing my homework and I wrote 'y' to 'f'. Clever. So he talked to us after that about behavior and all. I bet he's like pointing at me for every sentence he say. Wth. But it's okay. Then went for CME after recess. Stupid Muru, make me ** because of the sec 4 camp thing. Shit her man. Hate her so much after this. Change Co-form please! Chinese lesson was alright today! But we have composition. So fun in Chinese but it was all lame jokes created by Mr Sim. Pinky Goh's lesson was alright too. Fun. And, she got 10 round fingers. Can draw circles yea. So ya.

After school went to the hall to meet CPP and Vanessa. Then we went down to canteen and I saw NEHNEH and ran to her. So we ate and all. Went up to hall. So little people for swim trail la. Reached the pool. Went to change. After trail, me, lijie, vanessa, natasha for self-training. Playing scissors, paper, stone was lijie's 'brilliant' idea. Made us like mad dogs. So went home, bathed, do homework, talk on the phone. That's all! 'N' levels first paper in August! So rush!




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty