<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Friday, February 1, 2008

Omg! There's this guy that came to view me, add me on friendster and msn and came to talk to me whenever I go online. Tsktsktsk. He talked to me just now and said :

shovv. says:
u r the cute lil ger who swims rite

Oh please, I don't know him and he seems to like know me. Say I attitude him when I didn't even bother to talk to him la. Then want me to apologise. Wth. Go die la.

Went to school today, did the total defence tee during CD period. Was fun. Ah lau put scotch tape behind me when I didn't know anything. Wth. Haha, her love for me. It was raining heavily so training was cancelled. Wanted to go Hougang Mall to meet people but didn't in the end. I helped out with the total defence shirt. It was screwed up anyway. Haha. Went up to put the shirt in Mr Seng's room then went down with swimmers. Played badminton for quite awhile. Was tired. My left arm is aching badly! So me and eunice played hand-minton. After that, me, peiyu, emma and eunice waited for my mother to come and fetch us home while lijie and vanessa go home themselves. Just reached home not long ago. Going out soon with family and relatives. Have fun! (: I've learnt my lesson. It's to bring pe shirt for all training which is friday. cause wednesday and monday got pe.

Tomorrow's renuion dinner. Hurray! Finally get to see my relatives. No BM too. Means peace! (:




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty