<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Wednesday, March 19, 2008


How lame can Esther Yeo Wei Xin get?! I can't believe I'm her classmate!
Today was rather okay. Training was quite bad at first but it was better till the last part! My muscles all aching. The worst thing today was that my whole shorts was WET! Felt so disgusted. Sweat luhh.Walked to Compass with Vanessa Lim, then decided to walk back to school. So we happily walked back to school to meet the swimmers. Then off to Compass with Vanessa, Lijie, Gina, Alex, Wanlin, Jovitha, Eunice and Seetoh. Haha, walking part was okay. Had dinner with them at Macs, was having fun with Eunice, Alex and Wanlin mixing sauces and drink together. The best part today was pouring ice into Alex's drink. I didn't know Angela's drink got coke and I poured everything in. Especially Eunice's one, ice lemon tea. Alex didn't want to drink anymore so we started mixing everything. Haha. Went home with Eunice. So busy with convos and potato project. Everyone's working on it. Anyway, off for work!




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty