<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm pissed with my dad now. ):

Today, wake up at 9.30am. Thinking that I will be damn bored being at home. But in the end, I'm occupied with tuition at 12.30pm, swimming at 4pm. So sad man. No rest. Relatives come at 10am. Went for tuition, whole 2 hours of Amaths. Was staring into space for the last 10minutes. Then went home, ate lunch, go for swimming. Waited for Natasha for 1 hour. 5pm, went down to swim. Fun! Caught up with Vanessa and Natasha somehow. (: Walked to Serangoon Station with them, bought bubble tea then went home. Ate dinner, went down to 159 bus stop to pass Ujjal homework, sent cousin to bus stop. Went home, rushed out again cause forget to take wallet then went back to buy cookies flour. Reached home, baked it immediately. Finally, get to rest now.

Two funny things that Natasha said: HAHA!

  1. I've got a bapok brother.
  2. Hey watch out! Got taxi behind. (when we were walking towards serangoon station at passage way)

Swimming with Vanessa, Nehneh ans Seetoh again then going for BM with Vanessa tomorrow. That's all for now!





Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty