<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I have a lot of things I want to say out but I just can't. Don't ask me why alright.
Went to school today and my mood was okay. It went down a little because things do happen even if you don't want it to happen. English lesson was fun because whoever talks, have to pay 50 cents each time. Assembly was alright too. CD lesson was the best for today! Esther was being the sex therapist because she's a pure 'S'. And the instructions was to 'hands-on'. To other people it will be alright. But for this kind of sadist, it's toooooo wrong. After CD went to Mr Sim's homeroom to wait for Esther and Vanessa. Peiyu was there. Spend a lot of time there, played Rubik's cube as usual while waiting. Very fun. Me, Eunice, Peiyu and Meiyan were laughing and talking about something. After their meeting, we left and went to Compass. Ate at BK and went home with Eunice and Peiyu.

There's pool training tomorrow and also BM. Life's so tiring. No break. We are expected to go for BM again on Thursday but Me and Vanessa don't want to. I can't wait for Thursday.

Can't you stop spreading rumors about me?
What's your problem?
Did I do anything that makes you hate me so much?
Stop spreading alright, you big mouth shit!
I hate you to the max now! Pissed me off idiot!





Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty