<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today was the BEST day okay! I love Wednesday a lot! (:

Meet Buddy outside school bus stop today then went into school together. Saw Emma, joined her and entertain. Soon, Clarice came. Then Small Chicken came then Vanessa Lim came. Talked and all, went up to hall. Fashion show was nice but lame too. Lesson was the Best when it's Amaths. We confested that the only teachers we don't hate is MR C SIM & MR MARK CHAN. Mr Chan was lame to face the wall to 'cry' cause he was touched when I said that. So -.-''. Omg.

After school, went for training. Training was alright. The best I did was to have 22 pulls for 50M. Accomplished! (: Then some bonding games then rushed for BM. Thanks Coach! (: Had a lot of fun there. This retard, Jerome, threw me down the pool like nobody's business. Omg. Can't stand him.


O levels maths supplementary class tomorrow, then go physician with Eunice and Class Buddy then go Hougang Mall.




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty