<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just reached home after meeting EP, Zebrina and Ujjal. Haha. We had fun. Haha. They had their dinner while I sat there and stare. Ujjal went home to bathe. After eating, went to buy Bubbletea then go Macs and wait for Ujjal. Saw Ujjal's mother there. Chat for awhile then she left. Was having fun there. Then we all went home. (:

Thank You Seetoh and Alex for listening to my rants through the phone yesterday. I really felt better after talking on the phone with you all. I regretted knowing it.

Next saturday's swimming date with Nehneh makes me super excited.




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty