<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Monday, June 23, 2008

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! (: I'VE BEEN ANTICIPATING FOR THIS DAY!

First thing I reach school, I saw Nicole then Breaker then Vanessa then my classmates. Wow! Damn happy. Seriously, I can't explain the happiness I have today during morning assembly. Laugh non-stop. (: Cause of Olivia's 'sharifah' instead of 'sharidah' and many others. Then went back to class. First period : mt. Omg, it's freaking funny. We get to look at Mr Sim's Israel pictures with Mr Chan. Haha. Next period : E-math. Everyone is killed by the toa cah soh thingy. So confusing. Maybe cause O level Math girls just kept doing Math ever since the homework is given out. The whole day is super duper fun okay! We have 3 periods of english today because Mrs Lee can't make it for our lesson. After English is physics. Just plainly doing papers. After school we have some briefing on how many tickets the na and nt stream had sell for the Mid Summer Night Dream. After briefing went down to canteen with Eunice and Charmaine. Had our lunch and went for training. Train with Lijie today. She claims that she can't move. Anyway I was quite annoyed by something. At least I got someone to tell things to. (: Thanks. After a few plungings, go over to the other end of the pool to find Coach. Do a lot of plungings. Went home with Peiyu, Seetoh and Emma and halfway with SPX! Seriously, SPX is crazy. She laughs at practically everything. (: On 74 bus, we saw this don't-know-what-school girl sleeping like a log. Sway sway sway. Haha! Very funny.

Anyway school tomorrow and meeting after school.

Labels:





Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty