<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wake up at 9am today, used the computer and read my book. Like finally I'm reading a book. Then went online and started playing viwawa. Continue reading my book and talked on msn. I can multi-task okay Charmaine SPX! I read my book, talked to many people online, play viwawa and text! Supposed to go Chermaine's house with Alex but in the end I decided not to cause I'm tired and need to read up for my BM theory test. Skipped tuition today which is supposed to be at 3pm. Going to meet Vanessa soon! (: More tonight. I will update if I've passed my BM. Waiting.

This is to Natasha, Lijie, Clarice, Vanessa, Seetoh, Emma, Alex, Charmaine and Peiyu.
Want to go for Swedish meatballs on Monday?

Cheer up EP. She's not worth it and I think you should stop thinking about it.
She was the one who told you not to be affected by this kind of things but yet she's the one being affected.
Relax and I will be by your side. (:
I will miss you a lot a lot when you're in Bintan!




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty