<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday: Happy 15th Birthday Priscilla Ong! (: ILY.
School was alright. Got back my Physics, Chemistry and Amath. I did quite badly for all except for Physics. N's round the corner but I don't know where to start studying. I've let Ms Gillian Goh down. But we had a deal. If I can score A2 for my Physics, she's going to treat me. Haha. I want! (: First period was Physics then blog testing then Emath then Chinese. Did ying yong wen for Chinese. Went down to the canteen during recess to submit the photo thing and bought food up to Amath class. Saw Clarice and she followed me to the toilet and later went down to change the photo thing. She walked me to my class. Thanks Clarice. (: Amath was badly done although I got highest. Highest don't mean that grade was good. Nevermind, shall work harder. Then had Chemistry. Went up to fourth floor to take Geography book from locker and went to Eunice's class to pass her her pen. Talked for awhile and went back to class. After school, went to gym to check the cca records. I went down to canteen at 2pm instead of 1.35pm. That made Emma changed her appointment. Took bus to 401 coffeeshop with Liz, Emma and Peiyu. Ate hokkien mee and went back to Compass Point. Went to library to do our work. Did my ying yong wen. Peiyu was being retarded there. Went home together with Peiyu. Studied SS till 9.30pm. Wanted to have a break but in the end, I slept throughout.

Saturday:
Woke up at 7.45am to study my SS. Ate my breakfast and in the end, I started studying at 9am. Watched Olympics and then studied all the way till like 12pm, ate lunch and went for tuition. Reached there at about 12.50pm and waited for others to come. I waited till 1.40pm. Watched Olympics there. (: Learnt set language and notation. Was a torture. Went home at 3.20pm and studied till 5.30pm. Did O's Emath instead of SS. Helped to cook dinner, eat and use the computer. Shall continue studying SS later.

There's tuition again tomorrow at 9am. I want to swim! (: But N's stopping me.




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty