<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lifesaving was tiring I swear. ):
When Emma, Zhenzhi and Alex tagged me, I was having my competition.
This morning met Junwei and Coach Thomas at Kovan Mrt there. Saw Ms Wong. She drove passed. Went to Kallang Basin and saw Xuanyi and Mingzhe there. Took things out of the car and started talking while waiting for others. Went in first and saw Charmaine, Valerie and Jiansheng inside. Went to warm up and all. My events had very big gap. Events 3 was about 10, event 17 was about 3pm and event 22 was about 4 plus. Omgosh. Lunch break was hell funny. Laughed like mad. Ate chicken rice. Too bad, I've got no medals. ): But then my team was second in the heat for 4X50m medley relay. (: 100m manikin tow was horrible. I swam till I died. I'm in the same heat as Ms Shereen Wong. She lane 2,I lane 6. 50m free sprint was okay. But then when I touched the wall, Melissa Choo let go the manikin and it hit my head. They were expecting me to laugh but they said I looked serious. When I was on the plunging board both of them still can wave to me and I waved back! (: After competition, Uncle Thomas fetched Jin Hui, Melissa, Junwei and I home. Thank You! (: Went home and talked to Meiyan on the phone. Then took bus to tuition house and took my homework.

Holiday tomorrow. Going to study hard hard hard for SS. (: Pictures next time cause all went for the dinner. (:




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty