<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School is alright today but I'm not feeling well. First period is Amath. Feel lousy while I do the paper. I can't remember any shit. Although I finish the whole paper, I guess most of it is I ask Mr Chan how to do. Tsktsktsk. I'm such a failure. Testings and testings again. My english is getting worse and worse. SS too. My chapter 3 is hopeless. I can teach Joseleen the points but I can't write it out. Urgh. Assembly is fun too. We will be having some Inter Class Flag Relay just like Olympics Torch Relay. Craziness. Haha. After school, pass Suhan the teacher's day money and go Compass with Peiyu and Charmaine and meet Eunice at the interchange. Eat KFC for lunch and go home. Took 159. (: Reached home, bathed and called Vanessa upteen times. I got a shock when i know today got lifesaving. But I'm not going. I PROMISE I will go tomorrow. Talked on the phone with Peiyu and studying SS Chapter 4 at the same time.

Anyway, going for training tomorrow and then lifesaving. I don't want to feel guilty anymore. (:




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty