<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Thursday, September 25, 2008

School's out for me for today and tomorrow. Hooray! :D

Wednesday. Happy Sweet 16 Brenda Tan! :)
School was quite okay. Did nothing much actually since it's the 'last' day for us before exam break. The best part of the day was the graduation thing. Though it's a solemn ceremony, we still have fun. I will miss the sec 4 swimmers. ): Do come back often to join us alright [unless I can pass N's]. I will miss Clara, Huiting, Grace, Emma, Lijie, Chengcheng, Gina. Okay that's all for school. After school, walked to Sengkang Sec with Peiyu and Vanessa to pass Brenda her present and wish her happy birthday. Took 80 to Compass Point. It's like a everyday routine for me last time. Uh, miss it. Went to LJS for lunch then bought mum's stuffs and we walked around. Went to library to do work for awhile and went home. Took mrt to Hougang with Peiyu and 165 home. Reached home, bathed, ate, watched tv and decided to do Chemistry at about 8pm. Watched the nicole show and continued with my work. Did till 11.30pm and went into the room and watched tv till 12am and slept.

I'm at fault, sorry.




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty