<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttp://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today I spent 5 hours at hospital. Went home about 2pm, slept and woke up at 6pm for dinner. Went to the hospital again.

Tomorrow I'm going for mini crazy gathering. Wooohooo! Love it love it.
I'm going for wild wild wet interview next monday! :D




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty