<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4689928386484229773?origin\x3dhttps://youaremyentertainer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now I'm speechless, Over the edge, I'm just breathless.
Welcome


I love Swimmers, EP and Meiyan.


Profile

Name: LIM YEN TON
Birthday: 4th November 1992
School: CHIJ SJC
Class: 4 Benevolence
House: St. Elizabeth


Affiliates

♥Alex
♥Andrea Flavia
♥Angie Tan
♥Bi Fang ; Mario
♥Cally
♥Charmaine
♥Clarice
♥Emma
♥Esther
♥Eugenie
♥Eunice Sim
♥Joey ; Ah Lau
♥Joseleen
♥Kc
♥Kexin
♥Li Jie
♥Liz
♥Lynn Long
♥Meiyan
♥Melissa Tan
♥Nadia
♥Natasha
♥Nicole
♥Patricia
♥Peiyu
♥Priscilla
♥Rachel Zhou ; EP
♥Seetoh
♥Suhan
♥Susan
♥Swim Team
♥Vanessa


Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I can't believe I'm Sec4 now! I wrote 3B and2/1/07! Omg, I want 2007! ):

School's horrible now. Majority of the rules have changed! Ah! I was almost late today. (:

Had spot-check today and I wasn't caught cause I got nothing. First day of school is so fun! Give out presents and all. So ya, tomorrow is second day. I don't want 9-11 Jan 'camp'!

Went compass to eat with Joseleen and Rachel. Saw Liz Chng, Felix Ko, Khoo Shu Mei, Valerie Choo, Tai Qi Xiang, Caroline Tan and Shu Mei's very small size sister! So cute. Somemore I saw her holding onto Shu Mei's fingers like mother & daughter. Ha! Shu Mei is like one and a half head taller. Valerie says : Nevermind, I'm still taller than you! Tsk! ): And and and, I saw Joyce, Angela and her 2 other friends! Ha! First day of school and I met so many people! Hurray!




Tagboard


Archives

• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008

Credits

layout by twenty